| Attempting to do the sideways game. |
Day 5: September 21 - Sideways Game
Today, Carlee and I went out to the Livestock Center at 2. I did all of the same types of things with Jack that I've been doing, including all of the seven games. Today though, I tried the sideways game, since I hadn't done that one before. It really didn't work though. I understand what the result is supposed to be: the horse is supposed to side-pass, or walk sideways without any forward or backward movement. But, I couldn't figure out how to do it. So, instead of continuing to try, and confusing Jack and myself even more, I decided to quit trying, and I'll ask Brother Twitchell how to do it tomorrow during class.
I'm kind of running out of things to do with Jack. I'm not very creative, so it's been difficult to keep him engaged. Jack is kind of funny. He's like a little kid, and he doesn't have a very long attention span, so if I don't keep switching things up, he gets bored, which results in him leaving the learning zone. I'm going to have to think of more things I can do with him that will be fun for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment