Day 17: October 15 - Biting

I went out to the Livestock Center with Caitlin and my cousin today. Caitlin and I worked with Spirit and Jack while my cousin took pictures of us. It was a really good day, we were out there for about two hours. We mostly just did ground work, practicing for the midterm. I focused on the cones and the ground poles, because those are my hardest obstacles by far.
Cones
Ground poles

We also rode bare back some. I didn't really want to trot though, because I'm afraid of hurting Jack's back, so Caitlin wanted to try switching, to see if he tried to bite her too. He did, so she just got off and worked some more on the ground work. I rode Spirit quite a bit, and I actually really like him. He's smooth, and he kept going for me, it wasn't too hard to keep him trotting.

I'm really nervous for the midterm. I hope we can get all of the obstacles done good.

No comments:

Post a Comment