Day 18: October 18 - Midterm Trial-Run

We practiced for the mid-term today! I completely forgot that it was happening today, so when we got into class, Brother Twitchell asked if we were all ready to take the test. I may have freaked out a little, but then he said that we had the option of taking it today, and then we can take it again on Thursday and take the highest score.

The different obstacles that we had to do were the bridge, ground pole pattern, jump, tarp, ground poles, and the cones. Today when we did it, I think we got an 18 on the bridge, 18 on the ground poles, 19 on the tarp, 20 on the jump, 14 on the ground poles, and 12 on the cones.

I will definitely be doing it again on Thursday, and hopefully we will get those last two obstacles better. I know some of the things that I can do better, so we're going to try to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment