Day 28: November 2 - He Trots!

It was a good day today. No one from the class could come out with me today, so I brought my sister so I wouldn't be alone. My main goal for the day was to maintain a trot, and to pick up a lope. It was really interesting, because the whole time that we were in there he was very energetic, more so than I've ever seen him before. He offered to trot a lot, and almost never put his ears back about it. That's the first time that's ever happened! When I asked for a lope, I did have to go to phase 4, and he had his ears pinned back the whole time, but he did pick it up, and he maintained it for a few more strides than he would before.

So, even though he was really unhappy about the lope, he did it, and he offered a trot and maintained it. I think it was a successful day! Now we just need to continue with the improvements!

No comments:

Post a Comment