Day 38: November 18 - Loping Dominance

I worked on pretty much the same things today. I just switched it up between circles, laps, poles, and barrels, and then mixed in some different obstacles like the bridge and jump. He did pretty good, but I still have so much work to do! He offered the lope a lot again, especially when I try to two-track towards the wall. I decided that it is out of dominance though. I know that he knows what I'm asking because he's done it right plenty of times before, but now he starts loping, pins his ears back, then quits loping, then starts again. I think he's just trying to figure out what he can do to get me to stop riding, or to give up. But, I really don't mind loping at all, so that's not going to work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment