How the course was set up was that we had to go down one side of the arena along the poles, then we weaved back through the poles, went down the side again, went over the bridge, came back over the jump, and then had to do a hind yield through two barrels.
Poncho did really good, I was so proud of him! We had a nice collected, HAPPY, lope all the way down, and we trotted through the poles. Then we loped back to the bridge, and he went over the bridge the first time I asked him to! That does not usually happen, so it was pretty exciting. The first time that he started going a little faster than I wanted him to was when we went over the jump. But I pulled him back and rewarded just like Brother Twitchell said too, and he did really good. And guess what?? My team won! It was really exciting, and I think it was good to do something fun, rather than the normal stuff that we do in the arena.
![]() |
| We obviously didn't go this fast, but Poncho likes the poles. |

No comments:
Post a Comment