Day 46: December 7 - Improvement
I'm seeing some improvement in him! We worked on circles more, because I just really feel like circles are really important. If I can't get a circle, then I really don't think I'm going to be able to get anything else good, or if i do, it'll be a much longer, harder process. He still doesn't like to do them, but they are getting a little bit rounder. I feel like I've probably been analyzing it a lot which really never helps to make them better, so I'm trying to work on not thinking about it so much, and just doing what feels natural to get a round circle. For the final, I think I'm going to be able to get a decent enough circle, but I'm just worried that he won't stay at a lope for long enough. We struggle a lot more at it when we are going in a circle than when we are just going in a straight line, or around the arena.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment